The term 'location, location, location' was coined for this retro-tastic beach house only four doors from the spectacular surf breaks of family favourite Sharky's beach.
Nestled between the evergreen escarpment and the blue waters of the Tasman Sea idle away your days to the sound of waves and the scent of sea air.
Beyond its heavenly location you will be bowled over by the sheer charm of this home, dating back to the swinging sixties, it is in mint retro condition.
Absolutely liveable, a perfect place to lay your head while dreaming up renovations or additions. With another floor you could double your views (STCA) - escarpment at the front, ocean at the back and the complete coastal lifestyle in between!
Join us for a virtual tour! Just click on the property video link.
- With spanning views of the escarpment & perfectly positioned to catch the sea breeze feel as cool as a cucumber on the hottest of days
- Seconds from the beach, minutes from Coledale school, train station and RSL club
- Elevated off the street with access through the garage and gate on Coledale Avenue
- A home so tidy and perfectly maintained you will feel like you have gone back in time
- Three double bedrooms that are light and airy. Two have views out to the Illawarra escarpment
- Lovely sash windows and soft wall paper make for a fresh, cosy living room
-Get your frilly apron on the kitchen is a real treat, lined with windows it has an enchanting view of the garden
-True retro revival the original kitchen cabinets are in immaculate condition with plenty of storage and bench space completed with Westinghouse electric stove
- The open plan dining area is the ideal spot for a warm, buzzing family life
- Reserved for dad the outdoor toilet will stop many a family dispute and the outdoor shower keeps the sand outside
- A bathroom so chic vintage you will linger to admire the vanity with nostalgia
- Delight in the gorgeous back garden with cottage style plantings and a lush lawn
- Perch under the flowering Frangipani and doze to the sight of swaying palms
- The back deck is the perfect place to dive into fish and chips after a day at the beach
- Lifestyle location and commuters haven, leave the corporate furnace for your beach-side nirvana and forget you even have a job
- A position that will never have its views built out, so close to the ocean it will never go out of style, this home has unlimited potential!
Land Area: 454 sqm
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: Council Rates $557,60 per quarter
Water Rates: Water Rates $191,00 per quarter