If you value location, privacy, affordability and a low maintenance lifestyle, then we have got an excellent freestanding property for you to consider. This light-filled home is just perfect for first home buyers/downsizers or investors wanting to secure that perfect property now in arguably one of the best beach locations in Halls Head. Good 523sqm block with no strata fees and priced to sell!
This three good sized bedroom brick & tile home with Semi ensuite full bathroom plus separate toilet, extended single auto garage plus workbench is ideal, it oozes quality and an inspection can confirm this! It has been lovingly cared for and well maintained. This home is elevated and captures that feeling of privacy and a place to call home. Build a deck at the rear like adjacent properties and enjoy ocean views forever! The owner has reduced the price by $20,000 for a quick sale, buy now before prices start going up!
• 3 bedrooms all with robes, 1 Semi ensuite, separate wc, & auto garage.
• Space to park a car to the front of the property.
• Relaxing garden view from Kitchen, dining and family room.
• Access to the rear covered patio through sliding glass doors.
• Good size 523sqm block with an opportunity to put a viewing deck.
• Master bedroom has 3 sliding door robe, tv point and a Plate heater.
• Spacious kitchen overlooking the rear private reticulated garden.
• Large recess for fridge, Gas cooktop & electric oven.
• Beautiful Tasmanian wood kitchen doors.
• New porcelain tiles to the main living areas, all bedrooms carpeted.
• New doors freshly painted and quality light fittings.
• Large laundry with direct access to the side of the property.
• Breeze Air conditioning & Gas bayonet & gas hot water.
• Fabulous TV reception with extended antenna.
• Lovely little courtyard with secure area for a little dog.
• Elevated block to give you that feeling of peace & privacy.
• Manicured rear garden and native low maintained garden to the front.
• Security screen doors with sensor lights at all 3.
• Keep children & pets safe with locking (Perspex covered) gates both sides.
• Bus Stop 2 minutes away with buses every hour approx.
This suburb is known for its beach lifestyle, picnic areas and cycle paths plus great coffee at the Dome Cafe overlooking the delightful display of boats moored off Doddies Beach. Halls Head features a number of landmarks like Robert Point, Doddies Beach, Blue Bay, Polleys Hole and the Mandurah Country Club. The Halls Head district centre features a large upgraded shopping centre, as well as medical and ancillary facilities, while there are community facilities in the area like a sports stadium and recreation centre. Don’t miss out, Call Now! Catherine Read Mob: 0449 866 627
Highlight Feature: remote garage, secure parking, workshop, entertainment area, built-ins
Land Area: 523 sqm
Parking: 1 car