Exuding the charm and character of the turn-of-the-century and complemented with modern appointments for carefree contemporary living, this traditional dual level terrace is a home of undeniable appeal. A short walk to Broadway shopping and Central Station, it is minutes to the heart of the city.
- Well presented with a choice of living options
- Inviting study, neat kitchen has gas appliances
- Master bedroom flows open to a Juliet Balcony
- Spacious second and third bedroom
- Ample storage, slate flooring and gas heating
- Breakfast room, internal laundry with guest bathroom
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, ornate fireplace
- Desirable rear lane access for a single vehicle
- Storage underneath the length of the house
Set within a 20 minute walk to Newtown's famed King Street, Sydney University, Victoria Park, Glebe Point Road and the University of Technology, this impressive residence offers a central lifestyle of unrivalled convenience.
Water: $208p/q approx
Council: $294p/q approx
Land Area: 122 sqm
Parking: 1 car