This acreage certainly ticks all the boxes for any buyer searching for an idyllic country lifestyle. This private level home is beautifully presented in a peaceful surrounding at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
A large, Northwest facing, single level brick and tile family home features:
- 60sqm front verandah running the full length of the home
- 4 large bedrooms; main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
- Two separate living areas, brick fireplace and gas heater to warm the home in winter
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
- Large solid cedar windows throughout allowing natural light to flood in
- Extra-large double garage with room for a workshop at the back, underground 3 phase power and level driveway
- Paved entertaining area leads to a sparkling in-ground pool with rainwater tank
- Back to base security system
- Close to public transport and only 10 minutes to beaches
At the end of the day, relax by the pool listening to the Kookaburras with a glass of wine admiring the gorgeous well-established gardens and natural bushland.
Land Area: 3 acr
Parking: 2 cars