The following items are FREE with the sale of this beautiful home:
1. Golf Cart - valued at $15,000 is FREE when you buy 86 Fourteenth Rd.
2. 12 Months Membership - valued at $2250 is FREE when you buy 86 Fourteenth Rd.
3. 13th Beach Golf Share - valued at $6000 is FREE when you buy 86 Fourteenth Rd.
The magnificent golf course setting with 3rd green frontage makes this light and airy home all the more relaxing. Quietly placed on a cul-de-sac adjacent to the 13th Beach sand dunes, the facade boasts windswept dune views and the rear the lush green paradise of the Creek Course. Illuminated with natural light from abundant glazing, this quality home will raise your lifestyle bar!
- Skillion and horizontal rooflines and a stacked stone pillar define the modern faade
- Privacy enhancing brush fencing and an elegant boardwalk approach to the tiled portico
- Light and airy glass panelled entrance hall with soaring raked ceilings
- Ducted heating and split system air conditioning
- Vision extends from the entrance through the home, across the pool to the course beyond
- Abundant glazing and an open plan promote a light and airy feel, bring the outside in
- The wet areas and kitchen boast stone vanity tops and work surfaces and bright white decor
- White timber shutters offer absolute privacy and cosiness when required
- Master bedroom at the facade with WIR and en suite with shower and twin basins
- 3 queen sized bedrooms, one with BIR, are comfortable for children or guests
- Generous study or 4th Bedroom
- West facing sun room adjoins a patio for winter warmth and privacy for sun worshippers
- 2-way central bathroom offers semi en suite access to one of the minor bedrooms
- Expansive, fresh central bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Vast kitchen/living/meals zone merges seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining room
- This zone is flooded with northern light, pool and golf course views
- Outdoor entertaining is wrapped in sliding glass and fly screen for year round comfort
- Sparkling salt chlorinated, solar heated lap pool with 2x1500L water tanks for top ups
- Pool securely fenced with glass for uninterrupted golf course views
- The kitchen shines a bright with a window splash back framing water and turf views
- Stainless steel apps; instant heat cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and glass range hood
- Step-in pantry and breakfast bar for 2
- Terrific storage with 2 banks of floor-to-ceiling linen cupboards
- Double garage with internal access
- The perfect home for holidays, a family and downsizers that value lifestyle!
- Golf share and golf cart included in purchase
Highlight Feature: secure parking
Land Area: 788 sqm
Parking: 2 cars