Designed by award winning architects Bates Smart, with elegant exterior finishes across the articulated façade complement the heritage residences nearby. One of four townhouses, peacefully nestled at the rear of this spectacular boutique garden complex provides an idyllic sanctuary of light and space. Natural palettes in soft and rich tones are created by the quality choices sourced for this space.
- East/West aspects with garden outlook
- Well-proportioned living area at the front filled with natural light
- Elegant kitchen with Premium Miele appliances and gas cooking
- Calcutta marble counter tops and splashback
- Superior tapware feature throughout the bathroom and ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath tab plus a powder room with internal laundry
- Ducted system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sliding glass doors open to well-proportioned courtyard with gas outlet
- Two secure car spaces and separate storage
Monarch development is literally steps from an endless choice of the lower North Shore's finest cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, major retail brands, schools, pharmacies and medical services. Its unbeatable lifestyle location, only moments away from public transport and buses direct to the CBD; this residence is ideally suited to downsizers or young families who are looking for a quality low maintenance home.
Water Rates: $172 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: TBA
Strata Levies: $1273 Quarterly approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Water Rates $172.00 per quarter
Water Rates: Strata Levies $1,273.00 per quarter