ALL SOLD - Register now for more upcoming developments!
Register your interest today on this exciting development in the heart of Cannington!
Buy now and prosper later with this fantastic opportunity to secure this Brand New 3 bedroom Villa off the plan, in a cul-de-sac location. With building starting in October 2013 and completion expected by November 2014, opportunities at this price don't come knocking often.
With high quality fit out planned throughout, you will not be left disappointed once you can turn the key and move in to enjoy. Save yourself the stress and time of managing a build, with everything already selected and in motion, all you need to do is wait on completion. (email for a copy of the product and colour scheme)
*PROPERTY WILL NOT COME WITH FURNITURE*
- Entry under porch, into the entrance hall which leads to Master bedroom and theatre
- Cream Brickwork with touches of Sand Render Finish (Dulux Baltica Colour)
- Bristile Valley Essentials Roof Tiles 'Aniseed' colour
- Gliderol Sectional Remote for Double Lock Up Garage (3 remotes)
- Boral Masterpave 200x200 'Limestone' main paving colour
- Boral Masterpave 200x200 'Pewter' in Alfresco only
- 31 Course Brickwork throughout with 28c Dropped Ceiling in Kitchen
- Large Master Bedroom with Walk in Robe, En Suite and Lock Away Toilet
- Large Home Theatre
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances (Technika), including 900mm 5 Gas Burner Cook Top, Electric 600mm Oven and 900mm Rangehood and Dual Sink.
- Dux Prodigy 5 Star Gas Storage 135L Hot Water Unit
- Tiled living areas and bathrooms with feature tile in En Suite
- Main bathroom with Shower, Separate Bath and vanity, all quality fixtures and fittings (see Colour Scheme and Product Catalogue C for more)
- Double sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with built in robes
- Laundry and Lock away 2nd Toilet.
- 2.7m x 1.56m Store Room
- See Product and Colour Schedule C for all specifications
House Size: 185sqm
Block Size: 287sqm
Strata Fee's: $292.03 per quarter
Approximate Rental Estimate on Completion (subject to market changes) : $450 per week
Age of property: 2014 Completed
For a full schedule of all colour schemes, fixtures, fittings and house plans, please contact Cameron to receive everything we have. Which includes the following:
- Unit 9 Building Plans
- Unit 9 Elevations
- Total Site Plan
- Draft Strata Plan
- Strata Fee's and Budget
- Scheme C Product and Colour Schedule
- Sales Contract for Offers
Contact Cameron on 0411 598 969 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the above.
Nearest Primary Schools: Gibbs Street Primary, Beckenham Primary, Wilson Primary, Canning Primary, St Joachims Catholic College, Queens Park Primary, Al-Hiyadah Islamic School Bentley
Nearest Secondary Schools: Sevenoaks Senior College, St Norberts Catholic College, Rehoboth Christian College, Lynwood Senior High School
Nearest Kindergartens: Goodstart Early Learning Queens Park, Great Beginnings Kenwick, Beckenham Kindergarten, Kids of the Park, Queens Park,
Bus: On Cnr Albany Highway and George St West - Numbers 34, 72, 210, 211, 212, 213, 220, 509 (Stop ID10052)
Train: Aramdale Line; Cannington and Queens Park Train Stations within 2km
Cannington LeisurePlex, Whaleback Golf Course, Kent Street Weir and Canning River Regional Park, Queens Park Reserve, Maniana Park, East Cannington Park, Goodlife Fitness Carousel, Snap Fitness Cannington, Jets Carousel as well as numerous walking/running and bike paths surrounding the Canning River
SUPA IGA Cannington, Local Take Away, Multiple Chemists, Newsagencies, and Banks, Bunnings, Fresh Fruit/Vegetables, Dentist, Chiropractor, Physio, Medical Centre, Cannington Veterinary Hospital, McDonalds, KFC, Hungry Jacks, and the Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre