Tucked away at end of a small cul-de-sac in an established residential suburb and located within minutes of CBD, shopping centres, local schools, sporting grounds and transport.
This home is nestled amongst established gardens, lawns and shrubs with the sparkling lakes, walking trails and parklands just to the front and a short stroll to nearby schools and the first 9 holes of the Palmerston golf course.
- Well presented inside and out this much loved home features cool, easy care tiled floors and split-system air conditioning throughout
- 4 Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes plus ensuite and walk-in to the master
- Centrally located kitchen includes loads of storage in the overhead and underbench cupboards and large corner pantry. Stainless steel appliances include double sink plus dishwasher, wall oven, gas cooktop and rangehood. The breakfast bar overlooks the dining area on one side of the kitchen while the family room is on the other side
- Separate lounge room is located towards the front of the home
- Main bathroom includes both a shower alcove, bath and vanity cupboards and basin. Separate WC
- Internal laundry with storage cupboards and slide door access
- Slide door access to the private side outdoor entertaining area, spacious rear gardens, lawns and garden shed
- A stunning inground, pebblecrete pool with waterfall feature and shade sails, is situated in a fully fenced section at the side of the driveway
Definitely one to inspect!
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Transport, Close to Shops
Floor Area: 148sqm
Land Area: 675 sqm
Parking: 2 cars