Set on the high side of the road with lovely elevated views, this home promises to lift your family's lifestyle to a whole new level. Spacious living zones, inviting outdoor spaces, and a fabulous in-ground pool combine to create a truly idyllic place to call home.
The light-filled interior features rich Kempas timber floors and a soft neutral decor, including carpeted formal lounge/dining, sleek updated kitchen/meals with stone benchtops, quality cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances, spacious family room with lofty ceilings, 4 robed bedrooms (master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite, and parent's retreat), family bathroom, downstairs powder room, and front-of-house study.
A large paved entertaining area links the main living zone to the sparkling in-ground pool, and creates an ideal place for small or large gatherings. The kids will love having a level lawn to play on, and there's even a cubby house!
Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, open fireplace, iPad controlled intercom, biometric entry, alarm system, 1.7 kW solar electricity, and a remote double garage.
Within St Helena S.C catchment, you'll love the easy access to shops, schools, bus and Ring Road. Don't delay - book your inspection today.
- Two storey residence, elevated street position
- Spacious floorplan, 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, powder
- Inviting lounge/dining, open kitchen/meals, large family room
- Quality kitchen, s/steel appliances, stone benchtops
- Intercom, ducted heat/cool, timber floors, biometric entry
- Integrated double garage, in-ground pool, cubby house
Land Area: 785 sqm
Parking: 2 cars