The perfect central village location with relaxing tranquil valley views from this spacious excellent condition and beautifully maintained unique dressed timber and iron hills character home nestled privately away at the end of a long winding sealed drive way.
Features Include -
* Exc dressed timber hills character home
* Big 2,417sqm block
* 4 queen bedrooms and main bathroom
* Spacious lounge plus games room
* Kitchen family dining area
* Relaxing balcony deck areas
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Separate large 5th bedroom and ensuite
* Sparkling below ground 8m pool
* Terraced reticulated grounds and fruit trees
* Double car ports & parking bays
* Mango, 2 olive, fig, lemon, mandarin, orange and feigoa trees
* For the security conscious, monitored security, automatic outdoor lighting, security doors,
screens and deadlocks.
So rarely are such properties available situated a minute's walk to the village, tennis courts, village green/oval, the long “Heritage Walk Trail Reserve”, transport to Midland station, high schools and colleges plus close to selection of local primary schools whilst only 20 minutes to airports and 35/40 minutes to city, a most refreshing healthy lifestyle.
Land Area: 2,417 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Water: $205
Water Rates: Council: $2441