Located in a very popular part of Port Hedland is a house on stilts that provides exciting potential to close in a large area underneath the house to maximise accommodation potential or provide a self-contained apartment for a family member (council approval required) Another opportunity is to seek approval for a granny flat in the back yard, the options are countless with this fantastic property that just requires a little loving and a visionary mind to realise the potential. The cashflow is positive so hold, do the planning and reap the rewards.
- Three bedroom one bathroom elevated house
- Large 811sqm block, fully fenced
- Add a granny flat with council permission
- Large back yard
- Potential to close in under house
- Fully air conditioned with ceiling fans
- Polished jarrah floors plus office area
- Parking for up to 6 cars or boat/caravan
- Fully fenced, 12sqm storage shed
- Leased at $1,900 pw, renewal due 16/02/15
Conveniently located close to the shopping centre, community swimming pool/gymnasium and the famously popular seaside boardwalk to keep your fitness levels and leisure time in focus. If you're a racing fan take a quick stroll up the road to enjoy a day out at the glamorous Port Hedland race course, everything to make life comfortable and enjoyable is just around the corner. Enjoy a developing area.