Located in Newcastles bustling geographic centre, this original weatherboard cottage offers an excellent entry point into this appealing marketplace. Occupying a level 225sqm parcel, the character filled home features high ceilings; original fretwork and timber lining boards throughout, whilst a recent makeover adds contemporary comfort.
It features sunlit open plan living with a fresh white colour scheme that creates space and light and a seamless extension outdoors to the new timber deck and peaceful backyard. The new kitchen features gas cooking and a breakfast bar and two of the three bedrooms offer built-in robes. Other updates include a new vanity in the bathroom, new carpet and a fresh lick of paint to the home's exterior.
Located directly opposite a small park and close to transport routes, its the perfect configuration for first homeowners, investors or as a good downsizing option.
* Character filled home on level 225sqm parcel
* Light-filled open plan living extending outdoors to alfresco deck
* Updated gas kitchen; bathroom with new vanity; external laundry
* Three bedrooms two featuring built-in robes; new hall carpet
* Superb entry into bustling market place
* Close to buses and trains and Broadmeadows bustling amenities
Please contact your selling specialist Cveta Kolarovski today.
Land Area: 196 sqm