;

Aldreds Lane, Colbrook VIC 3342

  • 0 bed
  • 0 bath
  • 0 car
  • 24.23 ha
  • Vacant Land

Contact Agent

Sold: Jun 24, 2019
60acres approx.undulating land + 3 Dams + Shedding + Power
60acres approx.undulating land + 3 Dams + Shedding + Power

Aldreds Lane has been Sold

Located in the picturesque hamlet of Colbrook is where you will find this magnificent property of approx.60acres.
This very appealing property oozing with character is partially undulated and consists of approx. 80% cleared land with the remaining 20% of remnant forest providing shelter for stock and native habitat for wildlife. On...

Features

  • Highlight Feature: 3 dams, Shedding, Power connected, District views, Undulating
  • Land Area: 24.2 ha

Recent Sales

See what properties like this have been selling for

Meet the Neighbours near Aldreds Lane

SA1 - 2100907 See demographic, employment and income info about the people living in this part of Colbrook
$3,031
Monthly Personal Income
$6,755
Monthly Household Income
$1,563
Monthly Mortgage Repayments
The average age is 45
Majority are Couples without children
Most residents Purchaser

Weekly Income

Pocket
Colbrook
Employed as Agriculture forestry and fishing
Agriculture forestry and fishing
Mining
Manufacturing
Education and training
Accommodation and food services

Pocket Profile

Ask our agents about Aldreds Lane, Colbrook VIC 3342

person
Leading Edge Real Estate - Ballan
person
Leading Edge Real Estate - Ballan
$700,000 NEG
Contact Agent, Gordon
0Beds 0Bath 0Car
$460,000
1 Jasmine Crescent, Ballan
3Beds 2Bath 5Car
$800,000
234 Portland Flat Road, Gordon
0Beds 0Bath 0Car
Contact Agent
107 Jaicomellis Road, Ballan
4Beds 2Bath 9Car
$430,000 - $470,000
218 Little Forest Road, Mount Egerton
0Beds 0Bath 0Car
$539,000
250 Camerons Lane, Beremboke
3Beds 1Bath 16Car
$380000 neg
Lot 2 Developmental Road, Bolwarrah
0Beds 0Bath 0Car

realestateview.com.au exclusive home loan provider

Speak to a home loan specialist

(Macquarie Bank will call next business day)

realestateview.com.au exclusive home loan provider

Our home loan specialist will contact you shortly.

realestateview.com.au exclusive home loan provider

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Back to top