Situated amongst large acreage allotments is this 9.5 acre (approx) lifestyle property with a lovely county style home and well set up for cattle grazing, horses, and dogs for breeding. This property will certainly suit many needs and is located in a quiet part of town. With features such as;
- 3 bedroom plus study or 4 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms.
- Large living room adjacent to separate dining.
- Gas fireplace and Coonara, plus 2kw of solar power.
- Close to the New Pakenham Racecourse in Tynong
- Short walk to kindergarten, primary school & bus stops.
- Stock ramp with crush.
- Fenced to 4 paddocks.
- Dam & tank water.
- 10m x 6m workshop & 3 car carport.
- Pigeon quarters, which would be easy to convert into a granny flat.
- 10 kennels, all with concrete base.
With so much on offer, an inspection is a must as this property is sure to impress, and with genuine sellers this property will not last long.
Land Area: 38,877 sqm
Parking: 3 cars
Other Features: Lifestyle