It has never been a better time to buy a DHA investment property in the Territory, with the market cooling off and rents across Darwin on the slide securing a property that has a fixed rent and no vacancy periods is surely sounding pretty good!
You will never need to worry about vacancy periods, maintenance issues, bad tenants, rental arrears and to top it off your tenant will repaint your property when they leave, this type of STRESS FREE investment can only be achieved by DHA. This ground floor unit is extremely spacious and provides wonderful rental returns (5.6%) with huge potential for further growth.
Located in Bayview you will be safe knowing that your unit will be set amongst some of Darwin's most prestigious properties. Only minutes away from the Darwin CBD, Waterfront precinct the unit is perfect for the modern service men and women. Sleek and modern this 3 bedroom unit has a long list of features that will impress:
- Secure lease at $615 per week (No Vacancy Periods)
- Open plan living that opens up to a spacious balcony that encapsulates the Darwin lifestyle
- A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances is perfect with stone bench tops
- Undercover car parking as well as a store room in a secure complex
- Close to walking and running tracks as well as local shops and caf's
- Down lights, fans, air-conditioning and tiled throughout
- A private second balcony is off of the second bedroom
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
Investing with DHA is secure, you will never need to worry about a vacancy period because there is NONE and at the end of the lease term DHA will repaint the internal walls of your unit as well. All inspections need to be organised through myself and done privately, so make a booking today!
The Need to Know:
Lease: $615 per week, next review January 2016
Lease Ends: September 2019 Three Year Option
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Darwin
Area on Title: 202 sqm
Year Built: 2007
Council Rates: $1050 per annum
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Garden
Parking: 2 cars