Ideal for those that seek carefree living, privacy and central village convenience, this welcoming lower level residence is a simple offering of space and understated style. Suited to the discerning investor, young family or professional couple alike.
- Impressively proportioned flowing over 119sqm of internal space
- Massive 46sqm terrace is perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom is complete with ensuite
- Inviting wraparound kitchen comes with gas appliances
- Internal laundry and secure lock-up garage
- Resort facilities include both a pool and gymnasium
- Pets subject to approval
- Potential to modernise therefore possibly maximise your return on investment
No more than a few short steps to the cafes, shops and train and bus transport of St Leonards village, sweeping parklands and Royal North Shore Hospital, this apartment presents an affordable entry into a thriving community.
Water: $163p/q approx
Council: $297p/q approx
Strata: $977p/q approx
Parking: 1 car