This very spacious, semi-set, 4 bedroom, 6 year old 300 sqm dream home is situated on a large 9,760 sqm block with town water and power connected. The block can be subdivided and vendors will consider selling 1 acre of land separately.
Located approximately 3 minutes (and only 30 minutes walking distance) from an absolutely beautiful and secluded piece of tropical paradise, ETTY BAY, join the surf club or enjoy a relaxing stroll on the beach or swim in the stinger net enclosure. For all fishing and boating enthusiasts, Mourilyan Harbour is only 6 minutes away. It is close to schools, day care and sport fields, 10 minutes from the Innisfail CBD, 1 hour south of Cairns and the Atherton Tablelands.
Immense deliberation has been placed into every aspect of this very exquisite home, with the emphasis on quality and practicality during the building process to result in a radiating atmosphere of sheer tropical ambience.
- Architecturally designed for the tropics, this exceptional eco-friendly home has natural air flow and the added benefit from high grade stainless grates throughout, 2.8 m high ceilings, fully insulated roof, LED down-lights, generator power point connection and 5 kilowatts solar panels.
- A large glass sliding door (with commercial grade ever-green glass) that enhances the indoor/outdoor living aspect. Both living and kitchen areas look onto a 55 sqm undercover, outdoor private tropical retreat (with 3 remote control sunscreen blinds and spotted hardwood timber decking) designed for absolute relaxation whilst looking onto serene country views.
- Exterior walls are core-filled 8 inch masonry block with 10 mm rendered plaster; high grade stainless steel downpipes throughout; lots of built-in storage; brush box polished satin finished floorboards. The kitchen is a chef's delight with a 40 mm granite top, the main bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite, the generous sized home office has a built-in desk area, there is a double garage and internal laundry with a third shower and toilet.
- Another very prized feature adding excellent investment value to this unique property is its massive, high clearance and solidly built 3-phase powered 180 sqm shed with cement flooring - big enough to house a large boat, vehicles and a massive area for a productive workshop. There is also a mezzanine floor with lots of shelving and gantry.
- A bore with pump, underground pop-up sprinkler system that surrounds the house, eco-friendly Bio Septic system, landscaped gardens, and fruit and rainforest trees attracting local bird life. The property is large enough for a small hobby farm or a couple of horses, and of course the valuable option to subdivide.
This home is a must see!
The cost to build a home and shed of this status on such a large block in this very sought after location makes the selling price a BARGAIN! Owners are committed elsewhere and ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Make this piece of paradise yours!