The good news is you can! This is a retro styled photo of the block and street, taken very recently, so this vacant 4.36 Ha (10.76 acres) block is still vacant and it's the perfect site for your dream home(s), with room for absolutely everything! You are just minutes from town, on a quiet country road, with other homes that enjoy multiple acres of yard space. Brisbane CBD is under the hour and Gold Coast CBD just over. It's been in the family for 20 years and it's now time to sell.
So what are you buying ?
- Exceptionally wide frontage is the most striking aspect of this block. You have 255 metres, approximately. Realistically there is plenty of space to allow easy sub-division, should this be an option in years to come. Our owners have looked at this in the past. Regulations allowing, it could be easily achieved.
- Large flat areas on which to put your home(s) is another key feature. A pad cut rather than a cut and fill would seem more likely, although your builder would be able to give you a more informed opinion, and a traditional colonial style home would be outstanding !
- The absence of power poles. Power comes down the street to the block. Very unusually, it does not run across the block. The power to your neighbouring property comes UP the street. So this block although fully powered, has no unsightly poles or cables to worry about your new home could look picture perfect.
- The back of the block slopes down and clearing here has been kept to a minimum. As you move down and through the block you will find the summer creek, before the cleared track starts to climb again towards the back. As great place to explore, as I found out !
- You are on a quiet, no through road, towards the end. So there really is minimal traffic to disturb either you or the local bird and wildlife. It's quiet and peaceful and expected to stay that way.
- Bustling Jimboomba is just minutes away, with easy access for Coles and Woolies, Cafes and speciality shops, and a range of good local schools, sports and recreation facilities. Beaudesert too is within easy access (15 mins approx), Browns Plains in just 20 mins and Springfield Lakes a few minutes more. Garden City at Mount Gravatt is just 35.
In summary, a high quality block, which has been selectively cleared, in a good quiet location, exceptionally wide frontage and plenty of good useable space on which to put the home(s), sheds, pool and everything else that you have in mind. Alternatively, just buy and hold, as the area continues to grow.