Country life so close to Brisbane
Walk through the front door of this replica Queenslander home and instantly you feel the urge to move in. Situated on nearly 45 acres of scrub soils with scenic views of the surrounding countryside, the virtues of privacy and seclusion are all catered for.
Features of the home include:
* Open plan living with a large lounge/dining room which flows into a well- positioned kitchen and media room.
* Three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-ins and the main with air conditioning.
* Large bathroom with a colonial touch as well a huge laundry allowing for ample storage area.
* Complemented with sweeping verandas leading to the outdoor dining area.
* The house is built to W41 rating with wool insulation in the ceiling.
* Perfectly positioned swimming pool and a pet proof garden fence
* Water supply with 2 x 5000 gal tanks and two large dams.
* The property is well suited to cattle and horses with timber cattle yards and a Novice dressage arena.
* Fully secure boundary fence with electric division fences
* Extensive orchard and landscaped gardens
* With only 15 minutes to Ipswich and 45 minutes to Brisbane, access is not an issue.
Take this opportunity to inspect this picturesque property and live the rural dream.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Garden, Polished Timber Floors, Pool
Land Area: 18 ha
Parking: 1 car