In recent times the modern, single level, low maintenance strata home has become the most in demand style of property in our area and for good reason! This is one of the best examples we've seen in a while, and with a price guide that's just as appealing.
- Beautifully built only seven years ago, on an established and well maintained 307sqm block of land with just the right amount of lawn and garden
- Access is simple; drive straight in to a double garage with direct access to inside
- If you've come from the express train or have been hanging around in the village, it's just a short level walk back home
- On entry the visual impact is impressive, a spacious formal living and dining finished with a classic white tile and modern colour scheme
- Bedrooms are perfectly separated for privacy and the master suite is massive, featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite
- The main bathroom is oversized, a clean practical design with a big bath and separate shower
- The kitchen is generous and inviting with stainless steel appliances, natural gas and a modern quality finish
- Enjoy good conversation and watch all the cooking from the breakfast bar, meal area, or even the adjacent undercover entertaining area to the rear which joins the garden
- One of the best of its kind, a must see!
Land Area: 307 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Council Rates $1,340,00 per annual
Water Rates: Water Rates $171,07 per quarter