;
Sold Aug 2014
BRAND NEW - SHARED EQUITY - READY TO MOVE IN !!!

Unit 3/ 4 Tickner Parade, Ellenbrook, WA 6069

3 beds 2 baths 1 car
Unit

1 / 18
person
Jef Baker
person
Sal Viljoen
Unit 3/ 4 Tickner Parade has been Sold
BE quick! A brand new quality built home in PREMIER LOCATION close to schools, parks and public transport.
View by Appointment any time!

This very well furnished home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, open plan kitchen / meals / family room, single lock up garage and fully landscaped reticulated front garden in the popular new Lexia Estate.

The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share in equity.

Please note that an application for full ownership at $390,000 will also be considered. Please phone for more information as this property is going to sell quickly!
Features
Highlight Feature: Close to Schools, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Garden
Rooms: 4
Parking: 1 Lockup Garage
What's Nearby
What's Nearby
Schools
Transport
Eats
Shopping
How much can I borrow?
$
%
$2245.22 /month
Before you see the big banks, get a FREE tailored home loan quote in minutes
SA1 - 5106805 Meet the Neighbours near Unit 3/ 4 Tickner Parade
$4,372
Monthly Personal Income
$12,358
Monthly Household Income
$3,033
Monthly Mortgage Repayments
The average age is 32
Majority are Couples with children
Most residents Purchaser
Weekly Income
Pocket
Ellenbrook
Employed as Construction
Construction
Professional scientific and technical services
Manufacturing
Transport postal and warehousing
Health care and social assistance
Pocket Profile
Ask our agents about Unit 3/ 4 Tickner Parade, Ellenbrook, WA 6069
person
Jef Baker
person
Sal Viljoen
Other Properties you may like in Ellenbrook
Under Offer
12/99 Bordeaux Lane, Ellenbrook
2Beds 1Bath 1Car
$389,000 - $409,000
Unit 36/30 Metro Turn, Ellenbrook
2Beds 2Bath 1Car
$268,000
3/3, 2 Ridsdale Road, Ellenbrook
3Beds 2Bath 2Car
$330,000
1/1, 2 Ridsdale Road, Ellenbrook
3Beds 2Bath 2Car
$310,000
3/3, 307 Banrock Drive, Ellenbrook
3Beds 2Bath 2Car
WOW $269k+
Units 1 - 12/99 Bordeaux Lane, Ellenbrook
2Beds 1Bath 1Car
$310,000
2/2, 307 Banrock Drive, Ellenbrook
3Beds 2Bath 2Car
$365,000
30/34 Metro Turn, Ellenbrook
2Beds 2Bath 0Car
$365,000
27/34 Metro Turn, Ellenbrook
2Beds 2Bath 0Car
Back to top