A very neat and tidy 2 bedroom unit that really does present as either a modern and convenient way of living or a fantastic investment. Unit 6 is the last unit at the back of the complex, so this unit is very quiet and very private.
This extremely comfortable unit has 2 good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom, modern open plan kitchen/dining and lounge room area that overlooks the court yard area. The very private court yard is the perfect spot to have your afternoon wine!
This unit complex is positioned in a very central position in town with schools all around you, supermarket and corner store just down the road.
* 2 bedroom unit.
* Evaporative air-conditioning throughout whole unit.
* 2 Bedrooms: Both with carpet, fans and built-ins.
* Bathroom: Bath/shower, vanity and toilet.
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Room: Open plan living that is fully tiled. Kitchen: Near new free standing electric stove,
double sinks, space for dishwasher, spaces for 2 fridges, large pantry and breakfast bar area.
* Laundry: Outside on the court yard.
* Court Yard: Half covered area, but very private and quite a good size.
* Car Accommodation: 1 car carport.
* Rates: Approx. 1,400.00 after discount
* Body Corporate Fee: Approx. $848.00 p/a
If you are either looking for a rock solid investment or to just down size, this unit is well worth your time to inspect. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine and Horne Charters Towers today.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Schools
Land Area: 130 sqm
Parking: 1 car