Set on the very edge of Moreton Bay we proudly present to you "The Penthouse" in The Waters Edge Apartments.
This north east facing Penthouse apartment sits on Woody Point's famous waterfront strip overlooking the Gayundah Wreck and offers the most magnificent views across Moreton Bay to Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands back to Brisbane City and across to the Hinterlands.
This property offers the most unique and absolutely stunning lifestyle which many dream about but only few will experience. There is no other Penthouse positioned in such a location in Brisbane that enjoys this absolute bay frontage location with uninterrupted views and overlooking such a precious part of South East Queensland.
Sitting on Level 10, this Penthouse offers sophistication and open plan living. The chef's kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel appliances and butler's pantry overlooks the open plan living with views to the covered outdoor terrace which also has shutters for year round use. There is a separate study or second lounge/dining area giving a light and airy feeling which opens to the southern balcony with uninterrupted bay, city and hinterland views as far as the eye can see.
There are three generous bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite, and all bedrooms embrace the natural light and bay views on offer. This truly is luxurious living at it's best.
Other features include:
- Top floor penthouse unit with secure lift access
- Two exclusive use rooftop terraces offering private entertaining areas
- High ceilings and floor to ceiling windows for maximum views
- Chef's kitchen with stunning granite bench tops, two pack kitchen with integrated dishwasher, stainless steel under bench oven, stove, fridge/freezer and walk in butler's pantry
- Separate laundry, built in cupboards for extra storage and second bathroom
- Reverse cycle ducted airconditioning throughout
- Surround sound integrated speakers for music and television
- 3 secure basement carparks which are side by side
- Exclusive use 3m2 lockable storage pen in basement
- Residents' in-ground pool and secure lift access to all floors
- Onsite Property management
This really is a very rare offer and inspection is available by appointment or as advertised.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Highlight Feature: Area Views, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Pool
Parking: 3 cars
Council Rates: Council Rates $460.30 per quarter
Water Rates: Strata Levies $670.91 per quarter